Thursday, January 19, 2006

Completely on female clothes

So after that experience with that skirt started to fade away, I suddenly found myself alone at home, and sure nobody will be coming back for at least 3 or 4 hours, I decided to give a new try on wearing girls clothes.
I rushed to my sister bedroom, and take out her biggest skirt, then on to my mom to get a blouse and shoes, then to my room.
There I change into those girly clothes, and stared on the mirror for a few seconds, before realizing the skirt looked funny, it was my male underwear making it look so out of shape, I quickly took them off, but I just couldn't get my bottom hanging around on the air, so I went and get a pair of pink cotton panties from my sisters, and suddenly there I was in front of the mirror, completely dressed in female clothing, all along, and I kinda looked like a girl with short hair, not too pretty, but lightly femenine, or so I thought. Wow the exciment was incredible, My heart was racing like if there was no tomorrow, my brain full of the extasis of seeing that fantasy image coming back from the mirror, and realizing it was actuallly me.
I went to the living room, to watch some television, tryied to read, but the exciment of being dressed didn't allowed me to concentrate on anything, so I spent the next hour, just walking around my bedroom, looking myself at the mirror, before time went by, and I had to change back, int my male attire.
Sad, boring, was all that was in my mind once I was back on being a boy, all the exciment, went away.

Why, oh why couldn't I dress like that every day.

No comments: