Saturday, January 07, 2006

How it all begun

I remember I was around 10 years old, used to go to an only boys catholic school, my sister a few years younger went to a near by all girls school, run by nuns, To go home I went to wait her at her chool, to walk together to where our parents would pick us up. In one of those days, there was one girl, that showed up, and get my full attention, but instead of concentrate on the girl, it appeared to concentrate from the waist down, on the skirt and legs.

I became extremely aware of how the skirt went thight on her waist, and gently slid down on her figure, How the skirt somehow seemed to allow a lot of freedom on walking and running, while it moved in an armonical way. How it felt on her knees while showing her legs, Whithout notice suddenly all my attention went from the girl to what she was wearing. Days went by and suddenly I had forgot it completely

By tht time we lived in a small house, with onle one bathroom with shower, so we had to share, inside the bathroom was the laundry basket, before it was only an object to me, but one day while going for a shower, while tossing my clothes, I noticed the garment on top was my sisters school uniform skirt, and the memory of that girl returned. But not the complete memory, as I seeed to remember more how the skirt moved around the girls legs more than the girl herself.

At that moment I took the skirt on my hand, and pressed between my arms, with my eyes closed trying to better remember that memory, and while trying to do it, a voice in my head started to say, try it on, try it on, and for some reason I can explain I decided to give it a try.

I slowly slid my legs through the skirt, and lift it to my wast, with efforts I managed to button it up, but the zipper couldn't go up, it was a bit too small for me. While watching myself in the mirror it sure looked weird and funny, but at no time it felt as I was doing something wrong, so I stayed there watching myself in the mirror for a minute or two, before remember I had to take a shower, quicly i toss the skirt on the laundry basket, I showered.

When I went out, I had completely forgotten what I had done, and so it went for a while.

The skirt on the photo is similar to that I tried.



Kisses

Jessica

No comments: