Monday, January 16, 2006

Practice on Makeup

Well this weekend I was suppose to go out on travel, at the end, I had to cancel, and stay home the weekend, and since Sunday there was not much to do, Idecided to give a try on improving my makeup skills, that today are null.

I used a small tutorial I found on the web, Warning is in spanish

http://www.enplenitud.com/CambioUsuario.asp?vaa=/cursos/maquillaje_2.asp?

and you need to register but is free

On this try It looked a little better, than last time in which I looked like a clown, but still no femininie look, I just hope with time and practice I became better on it
If you know of any webpage I can see a picture totorial on makeup, I will thank you so much, If you can send me the link

In the meantime, here is a photo of the outfit I used, and you can see I painted all my nails in a sexy red tone





Kisses

Jessica

No comments: