Sunday, January 08, 2006

A second time

So a few months passed, and I completely forgot the previous experience, then one Day my mother and sister returned from shopping, and I was there while they were taking the new clothes and puting on hangers, when I saw One skirt, that completely got my attention, It was a knee length skirt, with a lot of colors and shapes, purplr, blue, yelow, lime green, I looked so great, My thought then was, why can boy clothes have so much colors, so much fun.

Days went by, when one day I went to to shower, and knowing that the day before my sister had left the skirt there I looked for it on the laundry basket, I found it, and wow not only I looked so great, so colorfull, it also felt incredible, the fabric was soft and at the same time strong. I then hold it against my chest, trying to imagine how a sweater or a t-shirt would look on those colors, but my mind could put an image to that, what my mind was saying was "This is wrong, the right thing to do is wear it as what it is, a skirt", and once again I followed my thoughts and put the skirt on, this one fit almost right, and looked and felt so good, that I was there looking myself in the mirror for a few minutes, before realizing, that it might be too much time I quicly took it off and run to take my shower.

That night I could only dream of wearing that skirt.

No comments: