Monday, February 20, 2006

Close Up


When In a close up, more details come to light.
But it's details what makes the difference, its the subtle details that make something unique, and if the details are right, desireable.

And to me crossdressing, its also details what makes it such a unique experience.
From the choose of my name, the selection of clothing, and the history behinf some of those items.
The attention to detail while dressing, checking that everything looks as adequate, as feminine as my brain tells me. The attention while putting on make-up.

But is also the details that kept me from showing myself up to the world, what if the makeup didn't cover that secific facial feature that makes me so recognisable, what if the details in my dressing show me as just a boy in a dress.

Just by thinking that, everytime a check through the pictures I have taken, I hesitate several times before deciding to post one of them. And with close-ups a thousand times more.

Or maybe I am just becoming paranoic.

No comments: