Sunday, February 19, 2006

This Weekend


Hello

Well this weekend been fun
Altough I had to come to work on morning, a few funny stuff happened, so no suffering for it.
Oh I got a new techie toy.

Then saturday afternoon, I got a free time for dressing as Jessica.
So I used once more the green top, this time with a marine blue skirt.

I think I am getting more practice on this makeup, so this is good.
Well I found this to be the best picture, or so I think.

Unfortunately, Time passed, and I already got a previous arrangement to go to the movies, too bad I couldn't go as Jessica, so back to boy mode.
I saw Aeon Flux, when the cartoons where on MTV I loved that series.
My friend was angry, since they didn't recreate the wardrobe, but for me it was Ok, I mean, yes as a teenager one of the things that caught my attention were the tiny clothing, but wath kept me seeing the series was the story.
Here they put a half interesting story, with a few holes on continuity, but as a hole, it was a funny flick.

So, hope you had fun during your weekend.

Kisses Jessica

No comments: