Thursday, March 02, 2006

Credit Card People


So going at the mall, I walk by one of the credit card people.
First wrong point, he come walking towards me in such an unfreindly way.
Standing right there, just shout, "Good morning , Do you have a credit Card" Doesn't eve wait for me to say Good morning back, and already is shooting questions.
So I just say, "Mornig, Yes I do"
So he responds "Can I see it" , And I am like What??, I'm not showing a complete stranger my bank card, and why can't he just trust my words.
Of course I just say "NO"
So he ignores it, and goes on saying, "Well doesn't matter, this bank offers you this, and that, and such", So he doesn't even ask If the one I has, already is with that bank, so from my point of view, He has just called me a liar.

Good thing I could just walk away, leaving him talking to the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was rude! so, he was some kind of promoter, that's not the way to offer something to people! you did just the right thing having turned around and walked away. i hate such loud, pushy dorks!jjnv