Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm completely Angry

Shawn Levy, Steve Martin and Len Blum deserve 1000 years of the most painfull and humilliating torture existing.

What they have done is a crime to mankind, to the universe in total.

If you still don't know why, well they just created the worst bullshit ever existing. It doesn't even deserve to be called movie.

They have completely destroyed one of the funniest characters of all times.

those three scums are the villest criminals ever existed. So bad they are, I'm sure even hell would reject them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing here...

You don't really like The Pink Panther? ;-)

P.S. Could you go and see if my brother is awake yet? I keep ringing but he's not answering. He lives in Sta. Ursula Coyoaca. You'll recognise him, he looks like me! :D

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Actually is the new version the one I hate
the Pink Panther Movies with Peter Seller are among my favorites, thats why I said "They have completely destroyed one of the funniest characters of all times."

I don't know whre Sta. Ursula Coyoaca is located, otherwise.

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Hi Lisa
Yes Indeed I went very doubtfull to see it, and went out of the cinema completely angry