Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Political Propaganda

So every week, I receive at my place like 10 to 15 advertising stuff, grocery stores, tire sales, car insurance, that kind of stuff. The thing is for me, usually goes directly to trash can.
But with elections coming closer to the country, political propaganda has started to arrive. How I hate it. Not only it is more garbage, is money wasted, money that in a way I paid for. And it raises the amount of garbage received to about 25 per week Also I just can't beleive how silly it is, no real info, just a bunch of crappy lines, trying to get votes of the mindless.
And the worst is that it has just started, and will last at least other four months.

And is not that I don't care, I do, I have voted every time, but I need no political propaganda at home.

Jessica is angry now
To be less angry I'll just post a pic.

No comments: