Thursday, March 30, 2006

Showing my Face, I must be crazy


I must be going crazy, or a demon has possessed me. For I see how can I really be doing this.

But weel, all the emails have been answered, and since nobody said "Jessica, no, don't risk yourself putting such pic outside in the World", then I have to keep my promise to myself.

So to all girls and friends, who send me such nice words to encourage me to do it. Thanks a lot, you did make me feel much safer into doing it. You raise my confidence in myself as Jessica.

And you may say, hey but there has been other pics of you showing your face. Yes but either they were out of focus, have and added blur, or something hiding part of my face.

I better stop writting and add the photo, or I'll end up boring you.

Kisses
From a very nervous and paranoic Jessica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great! :-)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Lisa and Becky.

So many comments in so little time.

Maybe its that demon trying to make me post another.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful.
It is so great to see your face
ok running out of words
that is a new one for me ;)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica
Thanks Sue Parker,