Friday, March 31, 2006

Was it stupid or not?? To post my pic



Before I start the rant. A thousand Thanks you, A thousand Kisses. To all the people who let a comment, wrote me, o said something nice to me for putting my pic out.
You really made me felt better, more confident and with lots of selfsteem as Jessica.

But on the other side.
In just one day, that pic got so many comments and messages, more than the complete blog in 3 months. I mean, It feels great to have so much nice attention, but maybe too much attention might increase the posibilities of someone who can recognize me sees it.
Yes I know I sound like a crazy paranoid, but in part was fear what made me not post a pic before.

By now, I will let them here.

Othe thing that comes to mind, is, do I needed to post a pic with my face to get such attention and acceptance. Yes I know, my pics with no face kind of made me anonymous, but that was the porpuse of it, reamin anonymous until I got confident enough to show myself. Then I wonder, how much did I really overcome my fears of posting the pic, and how much It was surrender myself to the pressure of putting a face, and leave behind being too much anonymous.

I'l better stop writting now, since if you are still reading , I will bore you to death.

Until Monday, probably will trip on Weekend, So next picture will be of a landscape, not about me.

Kisses
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever the reason or outcome. I hope that you find only pleasure from posting it.
Enjoy your trip
and thank you for becoming a friend.
Love
Jessica

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica

It was exciting to post it, and having such a good response made me feel a little more secure , but yet I'm still too nervous or paranoid of doing it.

Trip went great, post pic later.
Kisses
Jessica Sweet.