Friday, April 21, 2006

Just unbelievable.


While going through my usual news reading, I found an article about this "New Patent on TV Forces You to Watch Ads" telling some company has filed for a patent of a device that would not allow to change channels while ads are on.

So they want to take freedom away from watching TV, and force me to see the commercials, what will they do next, invent somthing that will avoid me going outside the room or closing my eyes.

It´s like what they do in movies here in Mexico. You go to movies, and before the movie starts, you got to suffer 10 minutes of ads. And you paid for seeing a movie, not ads. So now there only thing you can do is ignore them and close your eyes or going into the movie late risking a bad seat place.

And now they plan to do something similar, if not worst on TV.
I can't beleive how greedy, those people are.

Well, there is actually a worst scenario, that they invented a devicem that forces to see the crap mexican tv has.

The article is here

Have a nice weekend
Jessica


P.S. About the pic, Remember the episode of Seinfeld where Elaines shows she dances extraweird, well I think my pose is even weirder in this pic

No comments: