Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Need to change Background


Ok.

I definitively need to change the background on the pics.
Otherwise I will become as Jessica, the girl with pics in a light green bed-clothing, and rags of purple clothing as curtains.
Not to mention the Purple pillow, the white walls.

It will become so normal, that when I took a pic in a different place, then it will be like , "MM, its not her usual place, either its fake or she did something stupid".

So guess I need to redecorate the background.
Maybe some real curtains, or use a chair instead of bed, perhaps a painting in the wall.

The little voice in the back of my head sas , "Yeah sure, Jessica, like if anyone is going to beleive your post is really about background, you just wanted to show off your pic"

Oh, shhhh, little voice. See, now all my ideas for new decoration are gone.

Well hopefully after easter I can come up with a plan for it.

Till then
Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Lisa.
:)