Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weekend Post


I was reading my blog, and seems like lately all my post are, Hey, look at my photos, look at me.

I apologize to everyone, really, I know I´m not that superficial/shallow. Or so I like to think about me.

So now, to compensate, I´m going to put a very long boring deep phylosofical post.

Of the non-evident meta-existence of the paradogical Jessica.

So we start by defining a basic axioma " 2 is a pair number"
Then I propose a theory "Jessica is real"

So now, its a matter of by using silogism, deduction, induction and all those fancy wordy thinking metods, to prove if my theory is not false.

So starting with a complex asociation of terms, we can say "That reality is perceived by the senses" and that

Memory Overload... Need to restart

Oh, seems my brain couldn't handle that much thinking.
Seems I can not reallly make much of a philosopher.
Well, maybe its for the best, what if my theory turned out to be false.

So guees, I better stay here contemplating the beautifull flowers.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: