Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The One eye monster


Well I was just looking through the photos I have taken and found this one.
One of the attempts to cover my face. This time, it was the camera.
When looking at it, it reminded me of the Cyclops, the mythological creature with one eye. And I started thinking, into what would be like to have one eye only. For once I would look most sense of depth and perspective. Would the world look too different to me? Would it change my perception of things I cannot see?
What about dressing? Not being able to appreciate it visually complete, would my liking for this hobbie change?
Would seeing the world from a different view, would make it disappear or would it make it look as if completely normal day-to-day activity?
Not that it would change how others might view me (unless everyone turns Cyclops as well), but what about for me?
Guess there are no easy answers. Better sleep it over. Though probably I would have forgot it by tomorrow.
Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»