Friday, May 19, 2006

Part 5, first pic outside

First Pic Outside


The first pic on the outside world
Well the pics continued, and they ask me "Don't you want to take a few pics outside".
Actually I wanted, but I was at the edge of fear, so I was like not thinking about them. So I said "Mmm, let me wait a few minutes", and then went to sit down to get some courage to do it.
So, I finally, think ok, lets try to do it after all, it might just take one or two minutes to take the pics, not going to far away from the door.
So I ask them to please take the pics outside, and we walk toward the door. and I ask the photographer, "No one is there outside, right?"
He says "No, it’s empty", so I go out, and at that moment a man goes by on riding a bicycle. Horror, at that point I wanted to run back inside. But then the man turns his head around to look at me, and I’m like "I want to disappear, please, I want to become invisible". Surely all that was at most five seconds, but to me was like being exposed a full hour.
So, after that I set myself ready for a couple of pics on the street.
I'm posting the first photo of a series of three, of Jessica at the street, on daylight (afternoon actually)

Jejejeje, I know I have made this chronicle too long and you probably bored by now. Yet still a couple more post are still to come.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: