Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A little Poll

Corner Girl




This weekend I'll do a last photo session before a forced dissapearing for a little time.
Worry not, nothing bad happened.
I am just having visitors at home, for which I am very happy. But for such visitors I need to hide and keep away everything related to Jessica.
So for a little while, Jessica is going to dissapear.

So for the photosession I want to try and model the new clothes and shoes I got from shopping this weekend.
And while on that I want to make a picture I haven't done before.

I have two options either a picture of me smiling or a lingerie pic.
Which photo should I shot???


Kisses
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, we can't have a picture of you smiling in lingerie? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are Jessica Sweet, so I want a sweet picture: you smiling.

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Vote Counting