Monday, July 17, 2006

Risky Shopping

Shopping Result Part 1


I went shopping this weekend.
For both personalities, the race was close, but at the end the boy bought more (Which is good, I was scared I would end up spending more in the girl side, that's scary)
Wow, the make-up thingies, can add up, to be expensive really quickly.
Thanks a lot to Jolene for all the fashion tips.
Since I have a little guide for shopping it was really easy, walk in, show a salesperson the little images of what I was looking for, and see if I liked them and size was ok.
Still was a little difficult, since it was quite crowded in some places.

This blouse/top was bought on Saturday. I returned a little past midnight to the hotel, but somehow I just wanted to try it, So I ended up doing a few pictures.

I like the color, gives a kind of sense of tranquility.

Well enough of narcissistic babbling for today.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice Jessica
just why such small immages?
hugs
Jessica