Monday, October 23, 2006

Crazy Jessica, and the weekend sillyness

Crazy Jessica, and the weekend sillyness




The weekend short report

Another backround, where is that.
Well is Jessica stopping to rest her feet in the middle part of the stairs, on her way back to room.

Why?? Where?? What stupid, crazy, nonsense, thing she did this weekend?

Oh my, this girl thing is getting out of control. Perhaps I need to put the brakes, and lock me out, before I destroy the universe.

But in short, this weekend went to city of Merida.
Decided to go to the disco over there, there was also a beauty contest to select the tgirl representing the Yucatan State that night.
So once me and a friend were ready to go, we jump in the car as two pretty girls (well not jump literally), and headed there.

Oh, a great part, when the boy at the entrance, after receiving the entrance fee tickets says "Welcome ladies", jejeje, that sounded so great.
Wow, the girls in the contest were so pretty. Very elegant in their fancy dresses and high hairdoes.

Once finished, it was dance time, I danced as long as my feet allowed.
Oh my how badly I need a feet massage, my feet ended all in pain, but it was great.
Lots of dancing till they were to close the place.

Then head bacl to hotel, and to sleep.
Did a few pictures there (pics were not allowed inside the disco :( )

Jeje, as allways I end those weekend all nervous, emotional and paranoid.

Will try to write a more coherent chorinicle one day.

Kisses
Jessica and her aching feet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I am envious. Sounds wonderful.

Just remember, pain is beauty! Though your feet may hurt, you look great in those shoes. =)

Anonymous said...

so glad you had fun
and I agree with Saffra we are enviuos
you look beautiful baby
hugs
j

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Saffra, jeje yep, the look of the shoes kind of help forget the pain.
Thanks Jessica.