Thursday, November 09, 2006

A few pics from around belize

A few picture of Belize


No reappeareance of Jessica yet
I am starting to miss my girl-self.

Anyway,
Another one of the Travels, a few snaps of my visit to Belize.

Ok, a quick desciptions of the Pics

Top Left, is a detail of the Lamanai Temple, it shows the face of some king, with a crocodile mask. Lamanai in mayan means something like Crocodile place.
Top Right, is a photo of the full Lamanai Temple. The cool thing of this archeological place, is that in is only accesible by river. So not only one gets to enjoy a nice visit to an impressive archeolocal place, but also enjoy the jungle around it, and a nice 20 mile river trip.
Middle Left, is a shot of the Belize City Courthouse, avery distinct architecture of the one that is seen around Mexico. Lots of houses and building in that style, very nice.
Middle Right, is a little view of the sea in Caye Caulker, an island. A little cloudy and rainy, which was bad, no chance to do the snorkel tour. But really enjoyable yo just sit there, watching those magnificent blue waters, letting the sea breeze hit me. Also people is very friendly over there. And, mmm, yummi food, lobster, shrimps, mmm.
Bottom Left, a swampy spot in the midle of the Belize Jungle.
Bottom Right, a nice sunset view, in the Corozal Bay, which kind of set mi geographical sense all weird, since i was like, "ehm, but doesnt the sun hides over the ocean on the other side???", anyway it was cool, and love the shape of the clod in the middle, quite scary.

It was great, real fun there. A little tired of too much walking, too much bus jumping.

Anyway, its all for this week.
Hopefully, I will manage to make Jessica reappear this weekend, so I won't bore you with more of my trip pics.



Kisses
Jessica

to see it larger go here http://static.flickr.com/122/293290503_fc0aab0af4_o.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not boring me

WOW this is so beautiful
I am sure you did relax and unwind. I need that in my life right now
Hugs
have a great weekend Girl

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica.
And hopefully the weekend will allow you to relax a little bit