Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Silly posing for a car model

Silly posing for a car model



Ok, to continue the story of this weekend dance night.
There we wre walking to the dance place, the usual WElcome, paying, and then to find a place to sit down.
We were talking a little bit, not too easy with the loud music, but we managed to go by.
Then the show started, It was a show based on the movie "Priscilla, queen of the dessert", it was great.
The dancing and coreagraphy was good (I am still surprised of the girl who ran in really high heel and platform shoes), the girl really pretty, and the uotfits, wow.
Finally it was dancing time, my friend and I danced till the place closed, with a few stops, since I had to stop due to the heath (I didn't want to be a sweaty girl), and to take a few drinks of soda.
It was great, I really enjoyed the dancing.
After that, time to go back, again at the parking place, it was great that the boy there, closed my door. He did got a nice tip.
On the way back to the hotel, I told my friend if it was ok if we stop by at some places to take a couple of pics, to remember the adventure, and she said yes, even when she was a bit nervous of anyone passing by (well I was nervous too, but I wanted my pic)
Back to the hotel, and have to walk by past the reception area, and I actually had to pass twice, since I had to return to the car to turn the inside light off.
We talked a little bit before finally saying goodbye to our girlselfs, time to go back to boy modes, and sleep before it was time to travel back to each others home next day.

The photo, well during the trip to find hotel, we passed through a car dealership who had this car next to the walkside, so I thought, if later the cars are still there, I want a photo posing next to the car.

Kisses

Spooky Jessica

No comments: