Friday, January 19, 2007

I tried to look cute, but ended up looking Silly.

I tried to look cute, but ended up looking Silly.


I used to play with Lego Bricks when I was a kid.
I built houses, buildings, cars, spaceships. Sometimes I tried to build other things, like big animals, or robots.
But the thing I loved to build the most where big cubes.
I don't know why, but the shape of a big cube was so simple yet so brivant, perhaps it was the colors.
Plus it was easier to store them that way.
So that way it was fun to put everything back in order after playing.
I miss my Lego blocks.

Another week is coming to an end. THis weekend will go on tourist trip. Will have to do it in the boy appereance.
So I took away a few hours of sleep last night, and had a bit of a photo-session. No going out driving this time, it was already way too late.
There it is again, the creepy looking smile.
It rained during the early hour today, 4 am, quite some rain, some of the island street are covered in water.
MY computer is doing funny things when burning DVD's, it is burning at 0.7x speed, when in theory should do 8x, and as fact used to do 6.7x. Stupid technology.

Till next week.

Enjoy your weekends

Kisses
Jessica.

No comments: