Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Costumes from the Carnaval

Disfraces/Costumes from the Carnaval

It was Carnaval this days here in the island.
It's a fun thing to enjoy.
And part of it is a parade, bando its called in spanish, I don't know why.
One part of it is the costumes, some are great, since there is a prize for the best one.
Four of the ones I liked, and that my lousy photograph managed to catch.

Top Left, Well that was big, looked heavy, and ciertanly called the attention. And yes.
Top Right, some kind of canibal warlord. I really liked that one the most.
Down left, A big devil, it was a well done devil outfit. Ouchy thing, no shoes.
Down Right, That was funny, there were actually two of them, whistle midgets was the name, and they ciertanly made laugh me and the people around. great idea.

So thats for the costume part of the carnaval.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: