Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Two nights in a row.

Two nights in a row.



As I told in the last picture, I went out Friday night.
Well Saturday I was going around town, just enjoying abit in boy mode. Messaged my friend Mariela to see if it was posible to meet with her.
Then I received a Message, but it was from my other friend, couldn't get her plane, was flying back till Sunday.
I left a bit time pass to see if my other friend said something, she as going out with her girlfriend, so more probably not meeting.
And so the plans for a second night out started to be created.

So fast forward, to the night, ther we are, and my friend say she wants to go as girl too. yipii, girls night out.
The usual you know , the dressing, make-pup, prep, and all. A quick picture befor going out.
I was nervous again, even after going out and back last night, I was scared of doing it again. Even after hotel people said nothing.
But I couldn't be scared, I was suppossed to be the brave one, to support my friend on her first night out as girl.
There we go, out, and ready to a nice dance night.

She was indeed nervous when we arrived to the dance place, I told her to sit down, I was afraid she might felt down.
Then after a while, I asked if it was ok we went dancing a bit. and it was dancing night for most of the night.
I had a great night dancing, I feel like I really needed it.
Yes there was this guy who went by us couple of times to dance with any of us, had to sent him away, and do it in bad voice last time.
But except from that, a great time, I was able to enjoy the night.

I hope my friend enjoyed it and had a great time too, but I know being all that nervous can be a big thing, and you forget to enjoy.

Me I just had a super weekend, two nights out as girl, was amazing.
Mmm, looks like I like showing a bit of extra legs, perhaps need to buy longer skirts.

Kisses
Dancing Jessica

2 comments:

Lynn Jones said...

Nice photo. Longer skirt? No way! :-)

Nothing like an evening out dancing - such fun!

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thank Lynn, Indeed dancing is fun