Friday, March 02, 2007

How to hide????

How to Hide????



Should I cover my eyes?? like in those pics at newspapers, where they put that black bar on the eye area. But thats dangerous, with my eyes cover I would not be able to see. And sad as well, since I love seeing.
Maybe cover my mouth??? Old bandits, bank robers, the evil guy in western movies, cover that area to hide their identities. But then you can't talk as easy, plus voice sounds strange.
Perhaps cover one side of me?? If only half is at view, it migh help. Like the phantom of the opera. But what if I cover the wrong side.
Or should I cover what I don't have?? but then if I don't have it how can I hide it???

Maybe I should wear a blanket with two holes on the eyes.

Kisses

Jessica, the one who goes maniac on fridays.

2 comments:

Jude the obscure said...

hehe! I remember the days, not so long ago, when Jessica always hid.....!

I DO like that wig, it suits you!

Have a good weekend, and take care

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jude