Monday, May 28, 2007

Mexico City Friday

Mexico City Friday

Mexico City Friday

Well, as said, I went to Mexico City this weekend.

So after arrival, a very late arrival, and getting myself a place to return later for sleeping, I went again to blush, to say Hi to a friend.
Well being late, I rushed into changing, and before I finished, one of my friend was there ready to go dancing.
My friend Trixie was there with two other friends of her. One of them was named Jessica, just like me.
Quickly, I finished my makeup, let a couple of pics be taken, to remember I was there.
And off I went. Couldn't even try to say goodbye or hello to some of the friends that were there.

Then it was dancing all night.

A lot of thank you hugs to my Friend Trixie.

It was a super fun time :D

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: