Saturday, May 19, 2007

A nice encounter

Perspectiva - Un encuentro Agradable

A nice encounter

Well turns out y got crazy enough to do a new thing as Jessica, and resulted to be a nice experience.

But before a little bit of historical blah
Quite often I receive petitions to add contacts to my messenger, from the Male gender. As a start, unless the adress tells me "oh the horror", I accept to say "Hello", you never know, maybe turns out to be someone nice to talk.
but it turns out, that almost allways it turns out to be the opposite. Male people just asking for pics, cam, showing off, or others things that had no point me telling.
Resulting, in taking me longer to say Hello, than blocking them. Actually I have more people in the block list than in the actual contacts.

From time to time, there are exceptions, any other boy, that quite understands a bit of what I am, and what I am not, and we end up having nice chats, or at least doesn't give me reasons to block him.
Well, one of those nice to chat, asked me a ong time ago, if he could meet Jessica in live, to say Hi.
Of course a a start my answer was no, then time passed, and made it maybe.
So I explained clearly, what to wait and what not, and after long times, I one day decided, ok, lets meet. But that time I got to cancel, work stuff. A couple more time, X or Y reason made it a no.

Finally yesterday, it happened, that Jessica was able to go out, and meet someone else in the real world.
and this time, not a girl like her, but a Man

I was total nervous, for one, I was again going out here where I live, and earlier than my usual car trips.
And two, yes, I was scared of it.

But ok, I tell you what happened in short, since I already written way too much.
I went out, of my home, a girl , alll pretty according to me.
Went up my car, and drive to the mmeting point, yes a public place, a place with a few people, a place I knew quite well.
So I dialed hi, to tell him where I was parked, and as he approached, i took a good look, not looking dangerous or anything, decided to stay.
He went into the car, we said hi, and then we started talking, while I was still all shaky from the nervous thing.
After a bit, we went down the car, and sit down in one of the park benches, yes the park I sometines go to snap a few pics. And kept talking.
It was becoming a bit late, so it was time for my new friend to go. I gave him a ride to the place he stay, and said goodbye.

Truth is, as a start I was really scared, but then I felt so normal, nice, it was a nice experience, a nice out time.
Like a male and female friends, that get together, just to talk, and no more, just being happy of the fact of being there together.
And I liked that.

To meet someoe that accepted to go with Jessica as she is, why she is, for the moment wanting no more than just the chat and company.
Someone who showed respect.
As one might said, a gentleman.

Greetings
Jessica

PS, no photo, I had someone to do as photographer, and I forgot to ask.

No comments: