Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Parchy Girl

Parchy Girl

Parchy Girl

Dance, dance, dance

Thats what I did Friday night. Girls nights out dancing. Its so great.
One little advice, if you going to go dancing lots, better to eat something more stomach filling, than just a bowl of rice with veggies. After a bit of dancing, my stomach was crying for food.
And at one moment , I so wanted to take the wig out.
Pacience my girl, pacience.

Near the end of the night, one boy, gave me a scare. AS I was walking back to our seats, with a friend, Someone aproached and said "Hi, I know you", and I did look to see who was, but no one I knew.
Later I found out, since he came to talk a bit, that indeed, I once talked to him via messenger, and is a reader of my blog.

Time came to go, and my friends drive me back to my place.

Kisses
JEssica

No comments: