Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Park Girl

Park Girl

Park Girl

I went outside again as Jessica
It was during the day hours
This time, the whole time there was sun light.

My lovely friend from Merida, once again accepted to go with me.
SO at around 5:30 I was ready, and my friend arrived.
My first concern was that when I arrived to the hotel I stayed, I saw lots of kids running around between the rooms near by, and the pool.
And this time, my room was a bit far from the car park area. SO a bit risky going out with all those kids around, but there were none.
The first problem was the thermical change, I was all happy cool, with the air conditioning in the room. And as I got out, boom, the hot weather hit me.
AS time went by, I got a bit more used to it, so not too much hot weather problem this time. still.

So my friend asked where to go, and I suggested a near by park, where I once some time ago took a nice picture by a fountain.
First we went by the gas station. I was indeed a bit nervous of the possible look, but nothing except for my nervoussness happened there.

Then we went to the park. I was nervous at a start, there were people there, not too many, but they were there.
And even when it was not full of people like the other time i went downton there, that time darkness helped, this was plain light, no darkness to help me hide.
But as we were walking around I kind of relaxed a bit, being a bit less nervous, or so I think.

Walk, talk, a few stops for the pictures, it was a happy time

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: