Sunday, August 26, 2007

Braid College Girl

Colegiala de Trenzitas

Braid College Girl

One day while on school off time, while surfing channels on tv with my little sister, e found a cartoon that having nothing better to watch, decided to give it a chance.

The program was Sailor Moon, from the line of chapters, where the invaders or evil characters where like circus people, so the Sailor Scouts fighted against juglers, fire-artists, and so.

A a start looked like a cartoon that couldn't make much sense of itself, but as I saw it a few more times, It caught my attention.
Being day of no school, I ended up seeing all the chapters, and from then on I liked all the chapters.
There is a series of Chapters, called sailor Super Stats, where there are 3 boys that are from a band, but then they transform Into Sailor Girls, thats a nice thought

So imagine how happy I was when I found out where to buy a costume similar to the school outfit of the Sailors. I would be even more happy if I found a Sailor Mars outfit, my favorite Sailor.
One thing, is that I decided to try it with the hair in Braid Style.

I look funny in a silly way

Kisses
Jessica, college girl

No comments: