Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sitting down I tell

Sentada os cuento

Sitting down I tell

Sitting down in that chair I tell you about the short adventure of Jessica this saturday.

I went to merida again, arrived, got a room, went out eating, still in the boy mode, and realised it was extremelly hot, like a thousand hells.

No option of going out girl, with that temperature, makeup wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes. So he kept fooling around a bit.

a bit later, when sun gas about to go down I went to get all pretty, looking as in the photo I went outside, to a park nearby and t walk a bit around. But turns out that Itook the camera without memory card, so no pictures. I could have returned to the hotel for the memory card, but that would make it as if the only reason to go out was a picture, and it was more to enjoy being outside, walking around the few humans there.

Later it was time to go back, for soon my friend Mercy was to arrive. A message sent, she arrived, changed, mak-up, and ready we were, Two pretty girls to go dancing. A night of talk and dance. I hope my friend enjoyed the out time.

Later time to go back, and to end this short dream of being Jessica


Kisses
Jessica in blue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well even if you forgot your camera I am so happy that you enjoyed your night out! Hope you girls had a great night!