Friday, August 24, 2007

Toucan

Toucan

Toucan

One of the things I love of the few places of Mexican Jungle I been, is that every time I go, extra to feels the wilderness of the jungle, to see all those beautiful greens in all the trees, Is that every time I go, I see one live, wild, free animal.

This time it was a toucan. only from a down point of view, since it was, in the top of a very high tree. But to hear it call, see it jump among the branches, even got a couple of photos. Its amazing how many beauties the jungle keeps inside.

Kisses
Jessica, who still dreams of the jungle

1 comment:

Jude the obscure said...

Hi Jessica
So glad hurricane "Dean" was not so bad to you....and so glad you have shared more jungle pics!
hugs
Jude...who also dreams of the jungle but is sooooooo far away!