Thursday, November 01, 2007

Alice lost in stairs

Alicia perdida en las escaleras

Alice lost in stairs

In case you wondering, what this crazy-silly girl used as halloween costume, its supposed to be Alice, from "Alice in wonderland"
Of course this dress is a bit different from the clasic Alice dress, but it kind of looks like it.
One sure thing is that its ultra short, And with the cold wether on DF, lucky I was of not frozen.

Well quickly the story, friday afternoon, end of work day, quick trip to airport, as usual plane was late, luckily not too much.
Arrived to mexico city, then to the subway, that is not affected by traffic, and this time running without much stops, so I was quickly at my hotel.
A quik shower, get the things backpack ready and walk towards Blush.
There I got my costume on, did my makeup, and hang around a little bit.
Mainly chat with my friend Vania, who you already know.

From there call my friend Trixie to see if she was on TVMEX party, answer being yes, time to get ready to mo ve someplace else.
Asked for a taxi, safe one they know there, and quickly to the place where the party was for Halloween.

I really loved the party, lots of people, a very nice mood, one could dance very comfortable, chat, walk around, watching otrher peoples costumes, and most of the girls with really good costumes.
An opportunity to meet in real friends I onle knew from the internet, meet with the ones I already knew from before, and make new friends, A great night.

A thousand thank to the girls in TVMEX for making this event, and for sure, that I will do my best to go next year.


Kisses
Jessica Sweet

No comments: