Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fatty

Gordita


Fatty

Another pic of that night,

So were was I, oh the end of the party, after a nice time dancing and chatting time to end.

How to go back, definitively needed to call a Taxi, is too risky just to take any taxi on the streets at night in Mexico, even more in girl mode.

Then my friend Trixie, asked me how I was coming back
I said, well I need to go by Taxi
She said, "Me too, so why don't why share it, , that way, whoever get downs first, makes sure the other arrived ok"
And so that how I left.

Being her place was closer, I was the one that did the last part of the trip alone, but everything went ok.

The taxi driver even gave me the tax company car, in case in the future I needed another taxi trip, to call them.

Time to shower and take away all the magic, have a few hours of sleep, for next day I was to meet with my mother to then go visit my grandma.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: