Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yazmin and Jessica

Yazmin Y Jessica

Yazmin and Jessica

Here a photo with Yazmin, I met her at the halloween party.
A very nice girl, she even dance with me a bit.
Really a honor to show a picture with her.

To continue the party chronicle, I spent the rest of the night dancing, I enjoy that, didn't even noticed that one of my shoes was missing a part. I am almost about to say I had come to master high heels.
Just stopped dancing a few times, not because of being tired, but dancing is like exercise, and a sweating girl, is no nice.
At some point in the night, my voice went away, maybe the cold weather, or too much dancing.
And there I wa until almost end time.

Then snap a few pics, say bye to friends and end of a fabulous night.

Tomorrow I tell about the return to sleep.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: