Saturday, January 26, 2008

After de walk

Despues del paseo

After de walk

Well, once the chat and coffee time was over, my friend took me back to my hotel, and it was goodbye time.

From there, I only had to wait for it to be more late at night, to see if my other friend called to go dancing.

But it was like way too early, to just stay there inside the hotel room just waiting. and it was too little time to change back to the alternative look, and then back to Jessica.

So what to do???

After going out to walk with someone, well why not try go out to walk alone.

Yes, I decided to go downtown Merida, to walk around a bit more, as I was dressed, and yes alone.
All went ok, even on one foodplace, une of the waiters that invites people to go eat inside, called me "Hey, girlfriend, come and eat with us here"

Once it was becoming more night, it was time to change outfit, the ones with the boots and red skirt I showed you, and to go dancing a little bit.

A good weekend, lets see what cames for the next ones.

Kisses
Jessica.

No comments: