Tuesday, January 29, 2008

At the stairs

En La escalera


At the stairs

Photo taken at the end of the adventure, on the stairs.

To give a brief report of the adventure.
Around 7 afternoon I arrived to my friend house in Villahermosa, to chat a little bit, then dress up, makeup, the whole show.
About what I think was 9, both of us ready, time to go out, but it was still to early to the dance place.

So my friend suggested to go to the movies to make time.
The movies, a new place to go as Jessica, another of those places with people, nervousness, but I had to take the ooportunity to go.
So Jessica ended going to the movies, saw the movie "I am legend", actually the movie is a bit boring.
Looks like everything went ok with the time at the movies, didn't noticed any weird looks.

Little by little Jessica is managing to do more things, and go more places, than just dancing at the club.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: