Monday, January 21, 2008

Crossed Leg

Piernita Cruzada

Crossed Leg

A typical crossed over leg pose

Now, a post that actually is more related to Mexican stores.

A few time ago I read that Soriana was buying Gigante, that made me sad. Why?? Well here in the island I live, Gigante is the store I like to go when shopping.
On the other hand Soriana, is a store I try to avoid as much as possible. In fact not long ago, I had no option that to go buy something there, and remembered why I hate going there( 5 minutes to find the item I went to buy, and 30 minutes wait to pay in the "fast line" with very few people. Was it been a busy day I bet 1 hour minimum. Plus they often don't have such basic stuff, like bread and apples)
While Gigante is a very small store, and yes there are a lot of things they dont sell, the most of what I need to buy I found, plus is always fast.
There is another store, called Chedraui, that one has more things, but is usually quite full (but even with lots of people its times faster when paying), one just need to know when are the times and days its less packed, so its easier to shop.
A new store open a while ago, but I still haven't one there, is a bit too far, well not far considering the city is small, but I'll go someday.
Anyway, I'll try to enjoy shopping in Gigante, before Soriana makes it another ugly store.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: