Friday, February 15, 2008

Jessica has to talk

Jessica tiene que hablar.


Jessica has to talk

Took me a couple of days away from posting pics, been more than busy at work those 2 days.
So back to my adventure in Campeche, I was starting to feel a tiny bit hungry, so decided I might get something to eat, had to decide between one of the food-place on the garden or go to one restaurant.
Decided that it was less trouble in one of the food places (little cars), so while walking around looked to see what caught my eye.
In one of the places saw a food dish that looked different, so all nervous, managed to make a little of courage, to go closer and ask.

- Good night, whats this food?

And just like if I were just another costumer, the woman on the little car told me it was made of bread and cheese. Jessica had managed to talk, and no get a weird reaction, and so with that, managed to ask for one serving of it and a slice of flan.
Every place, has a few tables for its costumers to sit, so after preparing my order, the woman on the car, asked a girl sitting next outside, to "Can you take this for the miss here to a table", referring to me in female.
But turned out that while I was ordering and paying the table I saw empty was now occupied.
The girl outside, then stand up and said "yo can sit on my chair", me thinking as boy that it was not ok, so said "No thanks, dont want to make you stand"
And looking at me , as if telling her that was weird, she insisted "You sit down pretty, its no problem"

So I sit down, and while eating the women finished serving other costumers, turned to me, and asks "you are not from here, right?"
So I was to continue talking more, and so all nervous I answered, and had with her a little chat.
After finishing my food, I return the girl her char, and she stills tells me "Good luck, pretty one"

Not only all the time I was addressed as female, they even complimented me.

After such a good experience my nervous level went down, so I dared to do bits more, went into a little-jewelry shop and bought a hand-bracelet, and after that bought a "ice-and-fruit" thing.
To enjoy the remaining of my night out as Jessica downtown.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: