Monday, February 11, 2008

Jessica walking in Campeche

Jessica paseando en Campeche



Jessica walking in Campeche

Originally, I was to be grounded on the island this weekend, but upon the development of a process on friday, I figured out I could take off saturday after lunch hour, so without much planning, Jessica decided to go as tourist to Campeche city.
An so it was like that, that a little more late than expected, the biological entity arrived to campeche, and after finding a place to sleep, to get a shower, and do the makeup, Jessica was ready to go out on the streets
Little note, originally I planned to use white leggings, but since they were too much transparent for my liking, I decided to wear brown. Yes even looking monochromatic.

And with a little of light, I arrived downtown, and went walking around, trying to be one more tourist. And apparently that part went fine.

A little later, as night was falling down it was time to go to main square, and enjoy the little activity there, a thing that would make me interact with people.
What was the outcome of that??? well I will be telling the next days (I have to write something to go wit the photos, jejeje)


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: