Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Letter

La Carta

The Letter

She remembered seeing those kind of written letters somewhere before, since for long time people did'nt use to wrtie like that, but she couldn't remember where. Also the letter had no name of a sender, or even a post stampo. Must had been personally delivered, but from who. Inside she found a key and a pice of paper, with curiosity she began reading.

Matilde

It is now time to tell you about Arugai. I still remember the day when I realized you were the one that should know the secret. Was that day your mother took you to my home, still a little girl in her arms, but since your eyes saw it, all day long they kept coming back to see it. The following years, in all your visits you always look at it with great concentration, even when you nevr tried to touch it, even when you never asked what it was, it was like if deep inside you, you knew it was important.

Destiny, has chosen that death visitted me before time, and so I will only be able to guide you through my letters, my memories, and my instict that tells me that anything I am not able to write before the time, you will for sure find it out on your own. I am sure, that you lke me, will be able to see the wonders of Arugai.

The key, will allow yo to enter my house, remember that night when the black cat came inside the house, in there I will leave my next letter.

A hug.

And that was all.
No mention of who wrote it, or what house. It looked from the reading it was someone, she know some time ago, and why did that word "Arugai" seemed so familiar to her. What about the letter, why was it delivered to her.

No comments: