Friday, February 15, 2008

On the verbena in Campeche

De verbena en Campeche


On the verbena in Campeche

Well, after being walking around Campeche, trying to pass as tourist, I went to the main square, where at night there is a verbena.
A verbena is an event where there are food stands, singers, and other activities, of course there is a lot of people there.
There goes Jessica, first walking around seeing what was around, and after a bit decided to go sit down for a while.
This time, to not be caught just sitting there looking to nowhere, I took a book with me, to read a little while listening to music, stopping from time to time to look around, try to catch something from the people passing by, but I couldn't notice any reaction towards me being there.
Even a couple of times, people sat down at the same bench I was.

After a bit more time, decided to make another walk around, and also to get something to eat for dinner, a thing that required me talk and interact directly with people, scary.
I'll tell tomorrow how that went on.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: