Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock girl

Rocosa

Rock girl

Sitting on a rock, in Chapultepec.

That day we were walking all around, with a few pauses to rest or take a few photos.
Went all the way up to the Chapultepec Castle, but didn't go inside. Then back down, and around the lakes. And bit of walk to move between points.

After all the walking in chapultepec, went towards Obregon, to have a bit of food. Also there outside was a little market are, so we went there to see the things on display. Bought myself a couple of rings.
Later to eat a cup of coffee and talk, and then being a bit late, my friend take me to my hotel, and they went out to their places to rest.

I only went to my room quickly to leave some things, and out to the street again, it still was early. Went to see something for the camera, in a place near by.
Then back to my room, that time to change clothes and get ready for that night I was to go out dancing again.

Greetings
Jessica

No comments: