Friday, February 29, 2008

Saturday with my friend Trixie

Con Trixie

Saturday with my friend Trixie

What did I do on Saturday, since I woke up I already was as Jessica, the plan was to go out with my friend Trixie, and some friends of her.
First , the spooky part, to go out as Jessica on day light, totally different from the usual going out at night.
Then to take a taxi, but It was like a normal thing. I arrived to where I was to meet with my friend. a funny thing happened there.

While I was sending my friend a message, to tell her I was to wait on the other side of the street (me wanting to hide from the sun) , I heard someone started calling "Miss, Miss", but I was like "Oh they are calling someone"
Then a man passing by, tells me, "I think she is calling you", so I look around, and there was a girl in a car. and she asked "Hi are you a, the frind of B". I was thinking "how?? whats going on", so I with my not so calmed voice said to her "no". And she repond all natural , "Oh sorry I thought it was you"
Spooky

Mi friend Trixie with her friend Joanna arrived, then we went to an event Joanna has invited us. A different thing, interesting, but kind of strange. The thing was that we were suppoised to talk, act, and perform the activities with the people there. Interentingly the people there, acted as if me being me, didn't matter. Actually they selected me quite often to be part of the activities.
Finishing that, we passed by for another friend, and then to have a walk in Chapultepec, that where I took this photo woth my friend Trixie.

Tomorrow I will tell about the walk day.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: