Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Started on Friday

Inicio el viernes (Con Fernanda)

Started on Friday

So here comes the long,long chronicle to explain a bit about the photo with the costume mascots, and all the other things
Turns out, this weekend I went to Mexico City again, the plan, to spent the most time possible as Jessica, zero time on boy mode (except of course for travel , arrival and departure)

Well everything started Friday, after finally arriving to the place I would be staying, and getting rid of my boy appearance, started what was to be a weekend as Jessica.
A few mobile messages later, I have contacted my friend, and after getting clothes and make up ready, and another failed attempt at doing my hair, went out to wait for my friend Fernanda, my friend from Merida, that by a lucky coincidence was also visiting Mexico City.
From there go to a sanborns, where I was to meet another friend Trixie, and we were there a little bit talking and drinking a bit of coffee. My friend Trixie with another friend arrived, and a bit later my friend Nina Minerva.
After a little while, time to go somewhere else to have a bit more fun, so time to go dancing. Till the night ended
On the way back, a police car asked my friend to stop, to do a check up, but since I been in a similar experience before, no problem there for me.

The photo was in a sanborns, before going to the disco with my friend Fernanda, a big hug to her.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: