Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A ghost

A Ghost

A ghost

There was a time when desire made my inside burn
waiting caused to my mind pain and hope
my tongue enjoyed the flavor of a thousand banquets
I knew the joy caused by a passion
the happiness in tears cried out of love

Now I can no longer enjoy the smell of flowers
going into a forbidden place thrills me no more
the sun to me is cold as the ice
while I remember when time was not too long
feelings and dream no longer my heart knows.

how terrible conviction over my shoulder lies
eternal life to me has become a curse
walk through the world is now my punishment
for now without body I am a ghost.

----
Note, I modified the image to make myself look like a ghost, of course it looks obviously edited, but its only color and brightness
----

No comments: