Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Going out of the car

Bajando del Coche


Going out of the car, well this weekend I went to Merida again.

From a few days before my friend there told me weather had been too hot, normal being almost summer, but since just on friday a tropical-storm-hurricane showed on the area it was cloudy and rainy. Luckily for me it didn't rained while I was out. Well thing is, thinking on the possibility of hot weather I decided to use a skirt a little shorter than the usual ones I use on afternoon exits.


So there was crazy Jessica showing her silly legs.

Again went to Vips to have a nice chat with some coffee. very nice to talk on the afternoon. My friend also gave me a gift, a calendar she made with some photos I have posted before. Later I'll take photo of it and show off.

Since my friend have some stuff to do later, she drive me back to my hotel, where I changed the skirt, for a denim one, a bit longer, and lower shoes.
Tomorrow I will tell about the second part of the adventure.


Kisses
Jessica

Curious note, wen going into Vips, there was this table with 4 men, they kept staring at me all the way from the entrance to my table, spooky

No comments: