Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jessica, the blue monster

Blue Monster

Jessica, the blue monster

In another line of thought, the geeky girl inside me, is happy to tell, I been using Firefox 3.0 since last week.

Only sad thing, is the theme I was using is not compatible with the new version , but hopefully it will be updated.

Most of the (well all except one) extensions and add-ons that I use worked without problems.

Maybe I am just crazy, but me thinks it runs faster, and according to task manager is using less memory than previous version.

So maybe its time to advice you to update your firefox, or download it in case you not using it. Firefox 3.0

Another idea, have to go ask to not work friday, Why, well I am planning somthing of a surprise, if you happen to know it because I have told you, don't tell. But this is like a warning that Jessica is going to do some really crazy thing.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: