Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To sort or not to sort

Ordenar o no ordenar


To sort or not to sort

Well last night I decided to put a litte order in one of the tables I have. So there was this other table that was almost empty.
So after making it clean, I said "Well I jut move the thing from the other table to here, and then back"
I start with the CD's DVD's and books, that was easy, since basically is just to move towers of them.
Then came the loose stuff, like the snorkel tube, the cameras, the box with coins, the purses, the papers, the noteboos, and other stuff.
The thing is that before I finished there were no more space to keep moving stuff into the table.

I said "Ok, its logical, since this table is like 10 centimeters smaller", just put them in the meantime on the floor, and once I move all back to the bigger table, there would be no problem.
But noting like that happened, since there was still not enough space, now what, only option was to put some things on the table tha I wanted to leave empty.
I think that sorting and putting order resulted worst than it was before, now things need more space.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: