Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Walking around Merida

Caminando por Merida

Walking around Merida

Just a note, my walking around downtown was made with a denim skirt a bit longer than this one, and shorter shoes, its just my friend took me this photo, and I have none from

downtown.

Well, I went to do some walking in downtown Merida, so parked my car, there first funny thing,when I get to the box at the parking place where one get the parking ticket, the

man there asked "Miss, your vehicle plate number", I tried my best to soften my voice but didn't work, so when he heard it, his face change, as if saying "What with the voice??"

From there walk toward the main square, well in 4 of the block to walk to there, there was a man walking a few steps in front of me, who kept tuning his head to look at me,

easily like 5 o 6 times.

Also I passed in an area where this restaurant has set their tables out on the street, with a group of musicians, setting their instruments and stuff, well one of them looks

directly at me, and as I walk next to them, he say on the microphone while looking directly at me "I have fall in love", -- insert red shy face---

I walked around a bit, of course I was not to be walking and walking for hours, so I saw a bookstore there, and decided to go in and buy a book, everything went ok, I was just

one more costumer to them. With a book in hand went to this place that sales ice-cream and sit down a little while slowly eating one and doing little reading.

Took another walk around before coming back to my room, to get ready to go dancing later.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: